A group of Aes Sedai.
Possible Spoilers#The Aes Sedai who are in rebellion against the White Tower Aes Sedai. Their original headquarters were located in Salidar.
References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Fires of Heaven
- TFoH,Ch27 - After the revolt in the White Tower, Sheriam, Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin and Myrelle establish themselves as the leaders of the Salidar Aes Sedai.
- TFoH,Ch27 - Siuan, Leane and Min join the Salidar Aes Sedai.
- TFoH,Ch28 - Gareth Bryne arrives at Salidar and agrees to build an army for the rebels.
- TFoH,Ch50 - Nynaeve and Elayne arrive at Salidar and join the Salidar Aes Sedai.
- In Lord of Chaos
- LoC,Prologue - The Salidar Aes Sedai elect Sitters for their Hall in exile although Sheriam and her group retain a great deal of power.
- LoC,Prologue - The Salidar Aes Sedai send an embassy of nine Aes Sedai and Min to Rand in Caemlyn.
- LoC,Prologue - Pedron Niall thinks that the Salidar Aes Sedai are a ploy so that the White Tower can secretly support Rand.
- LoC,Ch7 - There are two hundred ninety four Aes Sedai in the White Tower and slightly more in Salidar.
- LoC,Ch8 - Tarna Feir arrives in Salidar to treat with the rebels.
- LoC,Ch30 - Halima Saranov arrives in Salidar with a story that she knows what the White Tower plans for the Salidar Aes Sedai and the Dragon Reborn.
- LoC,Ch35 - The Sitters raise Egwene al'Vere as their Amyrlin].
- LoC,Ch38 - Gareth Bryne's army is now twelve to fourteen thousand.
- LoC,Ch40 - Myrelle is head of the Green Ajah among the Salidar Aes Sedai.
- LoC,Ch44 - The Salidar Aes Sedai and their army begin their march across Altara.
- In A Crown of Swords
- ACoS,Prologue - Alviarin reports that the rebel army is two to three thousand. Alviarin's reports say as high as twenty thousand.
- ACoS,Ch8 - The Salidar Aes Sedai army is now thirty thousand.
- ACoS,Ch8 - Sheriam and her group sent ten sisters to the White Tower as moles a few days after Siuan and Leane arrived. They never informed the Sitters after the Hall was elected.
- In The Path of Daggers
- TPoD,Ch2 - Moridin thinks to himself that he has spies in Tar Valon, with Rand, and with the Salidar Aes Sedai.
- TPoD,Ch16 - There are now half again as many novices as sisters with the rebels.
- TPoD,Ch17 - Egwene announces that the novice book is now open to women of all ages.
- TPoD,Ch19 - Gareth Bryne's army numbers thirty thousand.
- TPoD,Ch30 - There are now almost a thousand novices with the rebels.
- In Winter's Heart
More Category Organizations