References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In the Guide
- In The Eye of the World
- In The Great Hunt
- TGH,Ch14 - The wolves now call Perrin Young Bull. Wolves only hate two things, fire and Trollocs whom they call Twisted Ones. Padan Fain offends them even more than Trollocs. The wolves do not care about Darkfriends, but they agree to wait and let Young Bull help them kill the Twisted Ones.
- TGH,Ch28 - The wolves call Rand Shadowkiller. They are not really afraid, but they are in awe of him and will not come close.
- In The Dragon Reborn
- In The Shadow Rising
- In Crossroads of Twilight
- CoT,Ch5 - Perrin wishes he could communicate directly with Elyas the way he does with wolves, but he cannot.
- CoT,Ch8 - A Darkhound is the soul of a wolf corrupted by the Shadow. Darkhounds and wolves will fight in the Last Battle. Darkhounds can eat the souls of wounded wolves turning them into more Darkhounds. Perrin wonders if they can eat the soul of a Wolfbrother.
- In Towers of Midnight
- ToM,Ch30 - Wolves in the wolf dream celebrate when Rand has his epiphany. The Last Hunt will come.
- ToM,Ch33 - In both the real world and the wolf dream wolves are running north for the Last Hunt.
- ToM,Ch35 - Most of the wolves in the wolf dream have gone north.
- ToM,Ch40 - Elyas leaves to go north with the wolves.
- ToM,Epilogue - A Wolfbrother who dies can become a wolf in the wolf dream.
More Category Creatures, Category Wolves